To apply for a loan, the lender will require the below documentation. Getting this to your loan officer in a timely fashion allows them to effectively manage your loan and process and quick closing.
- Identification documents: Social Security card and driver's license for all individuals on the loan.
- Copies of checking and savings accounts statements for the past two months
- Evidence of any other assets such as bonds, stocks, or money saved in retirement programs (i.e. 401k or 403b program)
- Recent paycheck stubs covering a one month period
- Previous two year W-2 forms, or income tax returns if you or a co-borrower is self employed
In certain circumstances, additional documentation will be required.